For Christmas this year, my BFF got me a gift I’ll never forget! She got me VIP tickets to see one of my favorite bands ever…..EMMURE. I am obsessed with Frankie Palmeri and his intensity on stage (those eyes though). I was lucky enough to have met him once before and he was super nice! This time I got to meet the whole band. I was so nervous and excited that the whole thing kind of went by in a blur. Luckily, I have some pretty cool pictures that will remind me of how it went down.
- We got to Warehouse Live and their tour manager (super nice guy) gave us our passes and some cool tarot cards.
2. Metal shows are just the best. Nothing else compares to it.
3. Black and skulls….so perfect for me.
4. Two of my favorite bands on the same tour. SOOO happy!!!!!
5. Did I mention I love EMMURE?!
6. This picture is everything.
7. Nothing is more metal than bubbles. The Acacia Strain KILLED it.
8. We got to watch Emmure from the side stage behind the security. So surreal.
9. We were so close we had to back up to avoid getting hit by Mike’s guitar.
I still can’t believe I got to be so close and watch their entire set from that spot. I’ll never forget the incredible experience. I’m ready for my next adventure!